Thursday, May 5, 2011

The Stats...

We went to the doctor yesterday to do check ups on both the kiddos. Ethan looks good. Just an actual check up on him this year. They offered to do his kindergarten shots, so we did! You would have thought my poor boy was being murdered! It was so sad! He made it through the three shots and limped all day, but in the end he lived!! Here are his stats:
Weight: 39lbs. 75%
Height: 48 in. 60%
Reese only had to have her heel pricked, so it was an easy day for her! She is doing great at nine months and growing like a horse. She has also started crawling in the last two weeks. She gets wherever she wants to go now! She loves to yell and have us yell back, say da da, eat everything in sight, smiles with her big dimples...especially at her brother, loves her baths, is getting a little stranger anxiety, but for the most part is a happy happy baby! Here are her stats:
Weight: 18lbs. 40%
Height: 27.4 in. 50%
Head: 70%
I love these two little kids of mine! They make me smile and laugh every day! Ethan seems to be getting older and older, especially as he starts to pick up random words like, "certainly mom," and "sure thing!" (I have no idea where he got those...Kurt and I don't say them). Reese loves when Ethan is around...I think she loves him more then the two of us! Every day is a new adventure with these two! I love my little family.

4 comments:

BROOKLYNandJEFF said...

How cute! I can't believe how big the kids are! I haven't even met Reese yet!!!!! Glad to hear you are all doing well. We miss you guys.

Little Beachs said...

She is just to darn cute!
I am just like Ethan with shots. I always freak out and I cant move whatever part of my body got the shot.

Kellie said...

They are so cute! Shots are the worst... Bennett calls them "the pokes" and is not a fan :) I love Ethan's sayings; he's so funny!

I'm Mindy. said...

Ohhh... Love them!