Sunday, May 8, 2011

7 Years

On Friday (May 6th) Kurt and I celebrated our seventh year anniversary!! Isn't this the year they say you get the itch?? I hope we make it! j/k. We decided to head up to the Alaskan Inn right at the mouth of Ogden Canyon for a quick little get away! We've stayed here before and we love this little place. I took my camera with full intentions to get pictures and didn't take one. We had dinner at the Timbermine, went to see Fast Five, went shopping at the mall, and Saturday morning went on a trail with our bikes. It was so nice to be out as late as we wanted and most of all...to enjoy dinner and each other with NO kids! I'm so happy I married this man of mine! He makes me smile and laugh every day! He balances out my seriousness and my worrisomeness (is that a word?). I can't believe it's been seven years! Can't wait for all the rest! Love you babe!

8 comments:

Rosalie said...

Congrats you guys! All the best for MANY more!

Jessica Madsen said...

Congratulations! Happy Anniversary!

I'm Mindy. said...

Happy anniversary!

Walter Family said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I'm so glad you were able to go on a little kid-less getaway! It sounds like you had fun!

BROOKLYNandJEFF said...

That's right, 7 years this year (our 7th is May 15th). So happy for you guys- you are perfect for each other! Congrats! Happy Anniversary!

Kellie said...

Yay! Happy Anniversary; glad you could have a little get-a-way :)

Kristen and Tyler said...

Happy Anniversary! Crazy that you've been married 7 years!

Megan said...

Congrats... Sounds like you guys had a good time. I really think you guys are going to make it. haha