Saturday, May 14, 2011

Mother's Day

I love Mother's Day! The sugar cookies, donuts, and meals made for me, and kids taken care of. There is just that specialness in the air! Sunday was a great day for me! I missed having my sweet mom here...but at this time next year she will only have two more months left and then they will be HOME! Woo Hoo! I have the best mom and I hope one day I might be half the mom she has been and still is for me! She is amazing in my eyes! Those missionaries are so lucky to have my mom! I also have an amazing mother in law who I learn so much from and who raised an incredible son! I love you both so much!!

1 comment:

smargetts said...

I love you too my sweet Kara, I feel so blessed to have you as my daughter. I learn so much from you each day. You are such a wonderful mother,daughter,wife,and friend. I love and miss you everyday......