Friday, September 10, 2010

PrEsChOoL

(Why can they never look at the camera or SMILE a normal cute smile?)
He finally made it!! The first day of preschool started yesterday. He was SO excited!! Even more excited to be going with his cousin Preston. Hopefully one day they will be the best of friends...but for now the morning conversation went like this:
Ethan: "Hey Presto, I'm NOT going to bug you today!!" (how thoughtful of my wonderful child)
Preston: "Good!! Are you going to hit me?"
The life of three year olds! One day Ethan will have a child just like him...and I will sit back and smile!
I'm so excited for my Tuesday and Thursday mornings! What am I going to do with myself!? Oh and of course Ethan wouldn't leave the house without holding Reese and getting a picture with her too!!

5 comments:

I'm Mindy. said...

haha...that conversation is sooo funny!!! Enjoy your time!

smargetts said...

He looks so old, and (mischievious). I can't wait to hear all of his comments about pre-school. He is always so animated when he talks, I love it!!!!(I wonder who he takes after?)I can see it all now, he is the ring leader and all the others are following him.....He carries on a conversation just like an adult. He makes me laugh, he is absolutely darling, he and Preston will become the best of friends...Oh how I love my boys...

Kellie said...

What a big boy, and a good older brother :)

The Jacobson Family said...

He is so cute! I can't believe how big he is getting. Enjoy your time why he is in school.

The Broughs said...

Really... what a little stud you have! He is so cute. So want to know something crazy, there is a Kara in my ward and she has a little boy... his name is Ethan!!