Tuesday, August 7, 2012

WiCkEd

Last year my sister was able to get us tickets to Wicked through a friend of hers who has season tickets to Capitol Theatre! I've been waiting an entire YEAR to see this play! It did not disappoint one bit! I absolutely LOVED it! We went with my sis and her hubs and a few of their friends. We hit up Ztejas for dinner and then headed to the play!
We couldn't of asked for better seats. We were on row 5 right on the side! Now I want to go see it again! Anyone have tickets they want to sell?? 

4 comments:

Shell said...

I don't have tickets for ya, but you can come visit us any time and see it in NYC any day of the week! ;-) Looks like fun!

OLIVERSONFAM said...

LOVED it too!
I guess we saw a different Galinda than everyone else when we went.
But, she still was AMAZING! I wouldn't have known otherwise if we weren't told.
Can't wait to see it again!

Rosalie said...

SO glad you had a GREAT time! I get to work it on Thursday, I love my job at Capitol...GUESS WHAT? You can win tickets, by entering a drawing, BUT you have to do it in person and at a certain time each day. Call me and I will give you details on it!

The Tews said...

FUN! Nate and I want to see it sometime. How was Ztejas? Always wanted to try it.