Wednesday, August 15, 2012

New Tricks

The kids have been learning a few new tricks behind the boat. Ethan has wake boarded with Kurt and then we got him out there to surf with him. He didn't want Kurt to let go of the rope just yet, maybe next time. I'm proud of him....even though he loves the water he is hesitant at the lake. 
 And this little girl of mine is a pure dare devil. She LOVES the water. She wanted out on the little ski and so we put her on it and sent her out. She's not far from the boat at all and we were going super slow, but I was still shocked. When Kurt told her to stand I just started laughing that she did. When we tried to bring her in she yelled, "MORE!" I think she just might be our water bug.

6 comments:

I'm Mindy. said...

good job kids!!

OLIVERSONFAM said...

That is HILARIOUS! I had to keep looking at the picture you posted of Reese on instagram cause I thought it was so DARN cute!
What a little DARE DEVIL!!

The Dabo's said...

I love it!

The Tews said...

She is so brave! Ethan too! Cute kids.

BROOKLYNandJEFF said...

That is so cute! I think I would be too scared to let my kids ever try that! We miss you! We will be in St. George June 7-8 2013, then at Aspen Grove June 8-15, 2013- would love to see you guys!

Jessica Madsen said...

Brave kiddos! Looks like a ton of fun for everyone!!