Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Kindergarten

I always thought this day seemed so far away. I can't believe it's actually here! My baby boy is in Kindergarten. He started last Thursday and so far he is LOVING it.  We met Grandma Sherry for some McDonalds (Ethan's pick) and then off to the school. He was so brave and so excited that it made it easy on me. I thought I might shed a few tears, but surprisingly I was ok. And after having a silent three hour afternoon, I think I am going to LOVE kindergarten!

6 comments:

The Dabo's said...

So exciting!

OLIVERSONFAM said...

HOORAY for school!
I'm sure he's the CUTEST kindergartener there!

Kellie said...

That is CRAZY! He is such a cute little kindergarten-er :) And Reese is such a sweetie! Give them both a kiss from me; Love you guys!

Rich and Nickie said...

That brings back so many memories of taking Sadie there for Kinder. Wow...she seems so much older than Ethan, yet it felt just like yesterday that I was doing that. They grow up so quick. It's crazy when your kids are old enough to start going to school huh?

Little Beachs said...

Wahoo! So exciting!!

Walter Family said...

Yay! That's so great he's loving it! It definitely makes it easier on us moms knowing they love being there as much as we love our quiet time when they are gone! :)