Monday, August 6, 2012

Miss Reese turns 2

My sassy, spunky, sweet girl turned TWO last Wednesday, August 1st! I can't believe it's been two years since I brought this sweet girl home from the hospital. She gets sassier every day and is Miss Independent. We love her so much and we are so glad she's part of our family. Right now she loves playing with her brother, going outside, playing the Ipad, doing puzzles, riding her scooter, pushing her baby doll, and sitting on anyones lap. She used to be a great eater but has turned in to my picky eater. Even things she loves she won't eat on certain days. She loves to scream (sometimes I think I might pull my hair out), loves to give kisses and hugs, and is talking more and more each day. Her stats at the doctor were:
Weight: 24.14 - 25%
Height: 34.4 - 70%
Head: 18.4 - 40%
Ethan and I went into her room singing Happy Birthday. She was so excited to see a new stroller and doll. 
 After too many pictures I started getting faces like this.
Yesterday we celebrated with the family! She loved being the center of attention and running around with all of the big kids. 
 The cake.
 Opening presents.
 Blowing out the candles.
 The fan! (minus my parents who are out of town and Brandon & Kellie and their boys who live in Baltimore).
 Happy Birthday baby girl!

8 comments:

Margetts Fam said...

She is so so so darling! Love that girl! When you get sick of her, please drop her off here, I will take her anyday!

OLIVERSONFAM said...

HAPPY {b} DAY, Miss Reese!
Don't you just LOVE those BUNT CAKES! I started to drool just looking at the picture! YUM!

BROOKLYNandJEFF said...

She's beautiful! What a fun party, and what an amazing tan you have Kara!

I'm Mindy. said...

Such a sweet funny girl! Thanks for the fun.

Anonymous said...

Oh, she is too cute! She looks like her darling mama!

Walter Family said...

She is too dang cute! I can't believe she's two!! And I love the cake! I recently discovered that place & it's definitely a new favorite! :)

Angie said...

She kills me! I don't even know her but she reminds me of you. lol. Happy Birthday little girl!

Kellie said...

I can't believe she's 2! She's so cute! Sad we missed the party; thanks for remembering us :) We love and miss you all!