Monday, March 19, 2012

The Remodel: Before & After

Last summer we decided to remodel our kitchen. We put in granite and got new appliances. That remodel turned into some major redecorating of a few rooms in my house. I had almost all the furniture it was just all the accessories that added to it. Thanks to my friend Jocelyn who helped me accessorize and decorate. Now that it's all complete and I've finally taken time to take pictures...here they are:

FRONT LIVING ROOM
Before:
After:
KITCHEN
Before:
After:
DINING CHAIRS
Before:
After:
FAMILY ROOM
Before:
After:
Before: (I never took before's on this...so these are the best I could do)
After:
OFFICE
Before: (same with this one...you have to look in the background to see what it used to be)
After:
BATHROOM
Before:
After:
I love how everything turned out and it's all pulling together! I learned a lot too! Now...what's my next project!?

12 comments:

The Blanchard Family said...

Everything looks so amazing! Love it all ;) Looks like a ton of work, way to go! Also, I have the same desk you have in your office now...

Rich and Nickie said...

Holy moly...I thought your house was cute before...but WOW...it looks so amazing! Good work:)

OLIVERSONFAM said...

Love your house!
It looks AWESOME!...I've had so much FUN shopping with you and helping you spend YOUR Money!
Mr. Andy THANKS you too!
For me it's retail therapy without the DENIAL! That part I leave up to you! :)
But, then again, how can anyone been in denial when it looks that dang good!

Walter Family said...

You guys did a great job! Everything looks amazing!!!

I'm Mindy. said...

Love it...so cute!!

Kristin said...

Um...I need a nap after reading that. You are awesome, so motivated, and it looks GREAT!
How about your next project is my house? I'll even pay you...with LOVE! Deal?

The Dabo's said...

Everything looks FAB! You and Joc did such a great job. I know I've told you before but the CLOCKS are my fav! I would love to do it in my house but they would all have to be digital...

Angie said...

I love it all! Everything turned out great!

Kellie said...

So so cute! i really am sad I didn't see it in person when we were in Utah... next time I guess! but I love it all, you did a great job. Now come to MD and do my house :)

The Jacobson Family said...

Love it! It Looks so Good!

The Jacobson Family said...

Love it! It Looks so Good!

The Tews said...

Looks great! And thanks for giving me a little impromptu tour the other night, it inspired me to keep working on our place! :)