Saturday, March 3, 2012

February Catch Up

I thought I would do a little re-cap of our February. I sucked at blogging last month, so here are a few things that we did.

We sold our Bayliner and bought this beauty, a 2006 Moomba Mobius! We are super excited since it will seat 13 and not 7. Now if summer would just come so we could get out on the lake.
We went to another Jazz game. This time against the Spurs and we LOST! Boo!
Had sleepovers with cousins.
Made these drapes for my office remodel...which isn't finished yet. Thank you Pintrest
And went to The Aquarium for an afternoon! It was a cute little place. I've never been and the kids were totally entertained.

1 comment:

I'm Mindy. said...

Fun catch up. Love the new drapes. I did some similar in Tys room. Except they are orange.

Cant wait to see the new boat.