Saturday, March 24, 2012

Dr. Seuss PARTY!

Today we celebrated Ethan's 5th birthday! (His birthday isn't until the 29th, but today worked better for a party). The birthday boy informed me that he wanted a Cat in the Hat party, so I started planning.
We had some "Pop"corn from "Hop on Pop"
And fishes from "One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish"
We played Musical Hats, Pin the Hat on the Cat.....
We opened presents....
We ate cupcakes (I can't help but laugh at the effort going in to blowing out his candles).
And last of all we read "Fox in Socks" and then decorated socks to take home with their own book.
I can't believe my sweet, mischievous, crazy, funny, dramatic, kind, loving little boy is going to be five! Oh how I love him!!

7 comments:

The Blanchard Family said...

Darling party for a darling boy! Happy Birthday little guy...Stocky is right behind you and it makes me a little sick to my stomach! Where in the world does the time go?

OLIVERSONFAM said...

It turned out SO CUTE and it looks like they had FUN!!
Trace missed out! :(

Kristin said...

Who are you?? You make my parties look like 'suck city'! Sheesh...party planner, decorator, what else? I guess I should just be glad we're related, and maybe one day I'll be as cool as you! Love you...suck a CUTE PARTY!!

The Dabo's said...

So cute Kara! Happy Birthday little buddy!

N Luthi said...

darling!

Clifton and Melinda said...

Very cute party!!!

Kellie said...

You are so cute! Can I pin this :) I seriously love it; wish we could be there to tell him Happy Birthday in real life! ha ha. Your'e such a fun mom!