Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patty's Day

We started our celebrations of St. Patrick's Day yesterday with the annual neighborhood hunt. We only had one melt down because Ethan "just can't run as fast as everyone else," one little girl fall, one little girl get stuck on the fence, and one little boy run into a pole, and almost all incidents were rescued by our seven month pregnant friend running to get them...(I think she was trying to induce labor). We ended in the park where two huge pots were filled with prizes and candy for all the kids! That Leprechaun was pretty dang nice.
Then this morning the crazy red haired Irish man colored some of our milk green (which I was later told didn't taste good. Hmmm), some "LUCKY" Charms for breakfast, a game, and some cute green shamrock pj's!
I'd say the kids scored pretty good on this day!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Sheesh....I didn't do SHI for my kids! Our leprechaun sucks! Your kids are lucky!

OLIVERSONFAM said...

You're such a good little Leprechaun!
Love the Jammies!

Kellie said...

You guys are so fun; and I love their jammies :)