Monday, April 4, 2011

The Land of Sun!

This past weekend me and my siblings and families headed down to St. George for conference weekend! It was BEAUTIFUL! 80-85 degree weather, doesn't get much better then that. It was tons of fun driving home on Sunday to snow! SERIOUSLY! Why do I live here?

We had lots of fun and loaded the days with visits to parks, swimming...indoor and outdoor, fiesta fun, shopping, mountain biking, good grub, but mostly good company. Kurt and I headed down with the kiddos on Wednesday night and spent Thursday shopping and lounging! Later that night my brother and sister came with their families.

Friday the boys golfed and we went to the park, to the big indoor pool, hit up Texas Roadhouse, and then back to a different park where we had some major relay races going on.
Saturday Kurt and I went mountain biking on a trail called Bear Claw Poppy! It was my first experience and it was tons of fun! I can't wait to go again! Then it was fiesta fun, more swimming, and back to the park while the boys went to Priesthood!
So fun being with family! I love St. George! I think we should move there!

6 comments:

Kellie said...

So fun! And how cute is Reese in her jellies... and little bikini :) I love them! I also love your sweet new mountain bike! Glad you guys could go and enjoy some warm weather somewhere in the state!

I'm Mindy. said...

Fun!!! Wasnt the weather amazing! And then to come home to snow? BOO! Cute pics... :)

BROOKLYNandJEFF said...

Looks like a ton of fun! Your kids are too cute! Hope we can see you guys soon!

The Dabo's said...

Rub it in why don't ya! Everyday (in the fall, winter and spring) I ask myself why I moved from such a wonderful place.

Isaac and Dallas said...

Looks like a ton of fun. Oh how I miss the warm weather and parks to wear the kids out. Soon enough though.

Walter Family said...

That looks sooo nice! We love it there! I'm so sorry you had to come back to snow!