Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Birthday Festives

On Sunday night we had all of our family over for a little party for Ethan! I know, "worst mother of the year" award goes to me for not throwing a party with his little friends...I plan on doing it next year! He had to let everyone know that his cake was BOLT! He came to the store and looked through the magazine until he found just what he wanted! Thanks everyone for all the gifts he loved everything!
Reese was mesmerized by the balloons!
Yesterday morning we made chocolate chip pancakes...his fav, and then got ready for a fun day at Pre-school. While getting ready he took some phone calls from family. He thought he was the cream of the crop for the day with everyone calling for him and singing to only him!
He was so excited to "keep smiling" while I worked to get Reese to just look at me! I laughed at at all the funny pictures I got! I love that kid and his silly grin!
For pre-school we signed up to bring treats for the class so Ethan was excited to bring his M&M cookies! We got a picture with his teachers and mom and then it was mom's time to pick up a few more things while he had a fun day at school!
Then last night Ethan picked where he wanted to go to dinner and an activity that we could go do. We've trained our boy well cause we headed to Cafe Rio for dinner! No complaints from mom and dad. Then it was off to Hollywood Connections for some mini golf. He ended up loving the rides more then golf, so we rode rides over and over (seriously what's with them loving the ghetto rides) and then Kurt did a few holes with him on the course.
Baby girl just hung out most of the time!
My dad will be proud of his grandson for this awesome grip on the club!
Ethan said it was an AWESOME day! I love that little boy of mine and can't believe that he's been in our family for FOUR years! Feels like yesterday I was trying to get him here!! Happy Birthday stinky pants! We sure love you!

7 comments:

Kellie said...

Ahh, Happy Birthday sweet boy! I'm sorry we are lame and didn't call him to sing :( I'm glad he had such a fun day! And what in the cutest little dress on Reese I have ever seen?!? Love it :) Have fun in St. George, love ya!

Angie said...

Dude, I don't throw big friend parties either and it looked like you were a freakin good mom to me. What a cutie, happy birthday to Ethan!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet boy! I loved all the pictures:)

OLIVERSONFAM said...

hApPy bIrThDaY Ethan!!
CUTE pictures!!
Little Reese is so STINKIN ADORABLE!!
I love the balloon Pict.

N Luthi said...

He looks so big!! And so happy!!

Isaac and Dallas said...

It's crazy how fast time goes. I can't believe four years have come and gone. Happy birthday EE. He is so cute.

The Dabo's said...

Can I just smack that baby's face! She is so dang cute!!!! Happy Birthday to Ethan man!