Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Our Little Sunbeam

We now have a Sunbeam at our house! It's weird that he is no longer in Nursery! After a few tears and pout faces I think he loved it! He got his own Book of Mormon from the Primary Presidency and hasn't stopped carrying it around. In fact I am the WORST mom ever because I didn't let him take it to school yesterday! Such a bad mom!! He's got AWESOME teachers who put so much time into their cute lessons!! This pictures is from the last Sunday of the year! His other AWESOME nursery teachers, who he loves, made these graduation caps and banners for their Graduation from Nursery! So cute!

7 comments:

Walter Family said...

I love his little graduation cap and banner! How dang cute! He will love primary - the Hewards are amazing!

Megan said...

So fun...Congrats Ethan..

Jesse said...

I can't believe he is old enough to be a sunbeam! What a cutie!

Shell said...

Kara, he is such a doll face! That's crazy that your kids are getting so big. That cap and banner are adorable....I'm going to have to pass that idea on to our nursery leaders:)

Rosalie said...

What a cute idea! That is awesome!

I'm Mindy. said...

How cute is that!! What a great idea...

Kellie said...

He is so cute! I can't believe he's that big already :) That's a cute idea, too bad I wasn't that on the ball for my ward!