Thursday, May 6, 2010

6 Years...Feels Like Yesterday

Wow how time flies. Was it really six years ago that I woke up early to do my hair, do my makeup, and start driving to the temple?? Was it really that same morning that the lady at the store forgot to take the security thing off my skirt....so dad pulled it off and got green ink everywhere?? Luckily that stuff wiped right off!! Was it really six years ago that Presiden Winder turned the lights off in the elevator and told Kurt and I to hurry and make out before we got to the sealing room?? Or that he slipped us tic tacs and told us that temple breath equals dog breath??

It was such a fun, beautiful, all I could ask for day! The weather was great, our family and friends were there, and we were sealed for time and all eternity. What can be better then that!? Six years ago today I married my best friend! Now in that six years he has become even more of a best friend, a confidant, a father, and the best husband I could have asked for!

Happy Anniversary babe!! To six years; and many more to come!

8 comments:

The Blanchard Family said...

Congrats!!! It will be 6 years for Andrew and I next week as well! I am pretty sure I got married the week after you and had my first baby the week after you! I guess we were just right on the same schedule ;) It is crazy because Carli is getting married the day after my 6th anniversary next week! Pretty fun though! Heres to many more years of happy marriage!

Walter Family said...

Happy Anniversary!!! It's so fun hearing about some of the crazy things that went on on your wedding day! I love that the President was helping you guys out in the kissing department, too funny! You two are such a cute couple! Congratulations!

Angie said...

Yay, Happy Anniversary. I still think it's funny that all through high school you'd make comments like, "I just need someone that is more like this or more like that. Like how Kurt is." I should've known then. :) Love you guys, enjoy your love day!

Margetts Fam said...

How many people did you marry? I thought the LDS religion banned polygamy? Or did you get married in the RLDS temple? You blog post says "6 Years ago I married my best friends" ha ha ha! Hope you guys stay married at least another 6!

smargetts said...

Happy Anniversary!! I can't believe you have been married for six years. I do remember working trying to get the ink off your skirt, but it turned out to be a wonderful day. You were a beautiful bride!! Congratulations! Have a wonderful life together. I love you both....

The Broughs said...

Happy Anniversary!!

The Jacobson Family said...

Happy Anniversary!

BROOKLYNandJEFF said...

Wow! Happy 6th Anniversary! You look great with the baby bump!