Friday, May 7, 2010

27 Weeks!!

I'm now 27 weeks. Can't wait to be in the 30's. The belly is poking...and I feel like I'm getting big. I will probably take that back in a month or two when I am an elephant walking around. Until now...here is the picture of the bump now.

Besides doing gymnastics in my belly, being tired, and the norms, this has been a good pregnancy. For some reason I feel like I'm carrying her super low, which hurts more then with Ethan, but as long as she stays healthy and strong I'm happy!

11 comments:

Angie said...

you look great. I'm glad you're feeling good, hopefully it stays the same for the next 13 weeks. :)

Tyler and Jill said...

You look good cousin...you're not big at all. Can't wait til the little babies meet.

Ashlee said...

You look fantastic and seem so little for 27 weeks! Hope it continues to go well for you.

Jessica Madsen said...

Look how great you look! You are almost in the thirties! for me, the `biggness`always set in around seven months. You are doing so great! Hope the rest of your pregnancy goes just as well.

smargetts said...

You look wonderful...Can't wait to meet her in 90 days...I love you, kiss monkey head for me!!

The Jacobson Family said...

You look so awesome! Your always so cute!

Kellie said...

You are such a cute pregnant lady; and I love the outfit :) And Happy belated Anniversary; I still want to know where you guys went?!?

N Luthi said...

you still look so fabulous...lets hear it for the third trimester!!

Kristin said...

Hot Mama!!! Me likeee you big belly bump!

Ruby Ridd said...

You look great! Looks like your mama is coming for the birth! Fun :)

Kevin, Michelle and Jamin Gilbert said...

You look so cute! I feel like I am still in the "chubby" stage, so a true belly looks even more wonderful! I love what you did with the bedroom! You are so creative! I would also love to know where you got your pattern for your carseat cover? I would love to make something like that!