Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My Big THREE year old!



Yesterday my little buddy turned three! Where does time go? I feel like it was yesterday that I was in labor with him in the hospital. I want time to slow down. I think Ethan knew it was his birthday when he woke up at 6:45 full of energy and some type of sugar high. We finally got up with him and let him open a few presents and then ate some chocolate chip waffles. Next we took him to the party store to pick out balloons. That was one of his highlights. He kept yelling out each color that she blew up and then had a melt down when we had to leave them in the car to run into Walmart!

Next we headed over to see How to Train Your Dragon in 3D. I was a little worried about the glasses for him, but for the most part he did great! Wouldn't look at us for pictures, but loved the movie and his own box of skittles. The movie was awesome, I would highly recommend it. After that we were off to the Cheesecake Factory for some lunch. I think this one was more for Kurt and I but Ethan went along for the ride.
After nap time it was off to the park to fly his kite with dad and then headed home to get ready for his party. He stood by the window asking when "the peoples" were coming.


Thanks to all our fam and friends for helping us celebrate! He was spoiled by all your gifts. Happy Birthday my little bubs!! We sure love you!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ethan!

I'm Mindy. said...

Sounds like he had a great day!!! Happy Birthday big guy!

Tyler and Jill said...

I can't believe he's 3! He was so cute at the training table the other day. Perfect timing for another baby.

BROOKLYNandJEFF said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ETHAN! Hope to see you soon!

The Jacobson Family said...

Happy Birthday Ethan!! Looks like he had a great day!

Ruby Ridd said...

Wow!! I can't believe it's been 3 years already! Happy Birthday Ethan!

Walter Family said...

Happy Birthday, Ethan! What a fun day! Seriously, where does the time go? I can't believe he's 3! What a cutie!