Monday, March 15, 2010

Big Boy Underwear

The boy is potty trained!! Thanks to my sis in law Alaina who gave me some random method to doing things. It was a one day process! Woo hoo!! He now tells me when he needs to go pee and we go running to his froggy potty!! I know we will have some accidents here and there, but hopefully not too many!! The poop thing is still under construction, we are working on that one. Anyone have any ideas?? For now I will enjoy not changing diapers!! Life is good!

6 comments:

I'm Mindy. said...

Yeah!!! Nicely done Ethan!!!

Walter Family said...

Oh yay! It's such a freedom to not have to worry about diapers anymore! That's awesome!!!

The Blanchard Family said...

Oh, aren't potty trained children the BEST? I (actually Andrew) got Stockton potty trained right around the time I found out I was pregnant/having twins so that we wouldn't have 3 kids in diapers!! Seriously, can you imagine? Anyway, the poop thing is just a longer process and Stockton has it down, but still to this day doesn't like to do it. He will hold it as long as possible. We did a potty chart for poop and Stock did great with that. Good luck!

Kellie said...

Yay! He is so big :) And good for you; one day I will need lots of advise!

N Luthi said...

seriously i need tips...I am not having two in diapers and Port isn't rocking this potty thing two much...

The Broughs said...

Hooray Ethan! You'll love it when #2 comes!!