Thursday, April 1, 2010

The TOY

As all moms know there are always the DREADED toys. Those are the toys that we refuse to buy because they make WAY too much noise and for our own sanity, we do not give in. However, we have those SPECIAL aunts and uncles who like to buy things like the DREADED toys. I guess it's pay back for the moon sand, beads, and loud toys I've ever bought my sisters kids because this toy was part of Ethan's birthday gift.
I have now been followed around the house being talked to through the microphone, sang Happy Birthday to for the thousandth time, and last night had the opportunity to hear Ethan's prayer yelled through it. Oh and lets not forget the "Hi's" that got yelled into it after his lights were turned off and the door was shut. Thank you my lovely sister for the payback.

4 comments:

Merrells said...

Ah, the microphone. Thanks to our dear neighbor who gave it to Kenna for her last b-day. I'd like them to take an hour and a half drive with her in the car and see if they give it to anyone else again.

BROOKLYNandJEFF said...

Adam has the same microphone! I think Jeff uses it more than Adam does though. Can't wait to see baby girl- any names picked out yet?

I'm Mindy. said...

hahah...We all have some of those "kinds of toys"...Enjoy!

Ruby Ridd said...

Ha Ha, Oliver has one of those!