Monday, February 22, 2010

16 weeks...the bump

The bump has arrived. Why is it so anticipated on your first and then you do anything to postpone it on your 2nd?? Well it is here, my clothes are starting to get tight, I have to go to the bathroom a lot, and I look like that in between stage when you are too afraid to ask if I'm pregnant or just fat!! Awww the joys of pregnancy! Ok even though these thoughts are all true, I am so grateful to be pregnant and can't wait to meet this little one.

On another fun note, Kurt and I were able to attend a auction/dinner put on by the Boys and Girls Club. Kurt's work buys a table so a few couples from his work were able to attend. It was actually a fun night where we got to dress up and go check out a silent auction and live auction to help the club.

12 comments:

Angie said...

I'm confused, how is the fact that you have to pee all the time any different than when you're not pregnant. ha ha ha. Love ya and I'm so excited for you guys!

Jessica Madsen said...

I think you look terrific Kara! I can hardly see a 'bump'. Hope you are feeling as great as you look!

The Broughs said...

Love the new car... love the new surfer room and I love the baby bump! I am so excited to see you guys tomorrow!

Jesse said...

You look fab!

Jesse said...

...as in fabulous! (I just wanted to clarify after rereading my comment:)

I'm Mindy. said...

That does sound like a great night...glad you had fun! And your baby bump is adorable.

The Jacobson Family said...

You are so Cute! Love the baby bump, we are so excited for you guys!

Gibbons Family said...

Congrats on the pregnancy!

Unknown said...

Kara you look awesome! You are always so cute though :)

BROOKLYNandJEFF said...

You look great! I still don't see a bump! Can't wait to see you in a few days!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on being prego again! Cute bump.

Shell said...

Kara, You look so great! Sometimes I get jealous of pregnant gals, cuz I want to be sometimes, but we're definitely going to have to wait a while so I'm not getting my hopes up:) Your little guys room looks sooooo great! You'll have to help me decorate Thad's when we transition to big boy room! You are such a doll!