Friday, April 17, 2009

Pictures...all grown up!

I went and got Ethan's two year old pictures taken. I think they turned out cute...however I'm biased. I was somewhat dreading it remembering how I was sweating by the time I was done last time but M&M's and my mom did the trick. I can't believe how good he would mind the Kiddie Kandids lady...plus no one else was there...so she just kept taking pictures for me until we got some that I liked. So here are a results.




I can't believe the difference in him in the last year. He looks so old to me in these pictures! He doesn't feel like a baby anymore!! How can that face not make you smile!?

8 comments:

BROOKLYNandJEFF said...

He's a big boy now! I can't believe he's 2! How cute! I love the outfit changes too! Jeff is off for six weeks starting May 5th. Want to plan a trip? Maybe we can meet half way (Vegas or California)?????

Emily said...

What a cutie! You'll a babe magnet on your hands sometime soon. I know what you mean about not feeling like a baby anymore. Sarah is 22 months and definitely seems all grown up.

Tim and Holly Fowers said...

What a cute boy! Those pictures turned out so good. I tried to take Davis to get pictures done at Christmas and he freaked out! I think he thought it was the doctors office or something. He went running out the door and wouldn't come back! Ethan is a champ :)

Ariel said...

I love the one on the bench, he looks so reverent. Very handsome.

Kellie said...

Oh, I didn't see those before, but he is so stinkin cute! I for sure want a wallet :)

Isaac and Dallas said...

He is so cute. My kids really missed him while you were away. They would go to your back door every day yelling EE where are you. I also want a wallet.

Annie said...

What a cute kid.

Margetts Fam said...

Too cute! He is so funny! Between him and Kurt always bugging you, I don't know how you are still sane! Ethan is a total sneak but then smiles and makes people think he is innocent! Too cute!