Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom


Today is my sweet mom's birthday!! Last night us girls took her to the new Nordstrom (if you haven't been, it's awesome) and did some jewelry shopping with her. Then we hit up the Cheesecake Factory for some dinner. It was fun with just us girls to spend together and be with my mom.

I just want to tell my mom how much I love her! She is the best mom I could have ever asked for and I will miss her SO much!! Not only is she my mom, but she is one of my best friends. She's been there for me through everything. Mom you are an amazing example, friend, mom, and much more. Thank you for always making me laugh, calming me when I'm frantic or stressed, and just being my mom. A mom is irreplaceable. I've realized more what you have done for me, gave up for me, and did for me, now that I am a mom. A mom is a BIG job, and I just want you to know how much I appreciate all that you did and still do for me. I have so many fun memories of just the two of us going shopping, on the set of On the Way Home, Disneyland trips, phone conversations, broken arms, having Ethan, and much more. Thank you for always being there! I hope you have a HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Next year at this time, you and dad will almost be a year down in Japan. Woo hoo!! I love you mom! You are the best! Happy Birthday!!

7 comments:

Finding Joy in the Moments said...

It sounds like fun! What a cute mom you have. I wish my mom lived closer.

Aunt Mary Wenner

The Broughs said...

Happy Birthday to Sherri!

BROOKLYNandJEFF said...

How fun! I love birthdays and I am lucky enough to share my birthday with my mom! That's right, I was born on her birthday! You look great Kara! So photogenic!

N Luthi said...

It is fun to have mother daughter time!

Kellie said...

Ah, Happy Birthday :) You're mom is so cute; I will miss her for you while she's in Japan!

Ruby Ridd said...

How Sweet! Happy Birthday to your mom!

Unknown said...

That is such a sweet post! My Mom was telling me a little bit about where they are going to live. It sounds like it's going to be a really amazing experience for them.