Monday, January 5, 2009

Our Own Mr. Potato Head

I can't stop laughing at these pictures. Maybe it's just a mom thing where you are having a moment with your kid. I was talking on the phone the other night and Kurt kept putting these in Ethan's mouth and having him come look at me. I couldn't help but laugh. Of course I wanted pictures so we had him stick them in his mouth again. Only this time he was pulling all sorts of faces which were making us crack up! And yes I know he looks a tad white trash hangin out in his onesie, but I don't care! So here he is....our own Potato Head!



18 comments:

Ashlee said...

Those are hysterical! He truly is adorable.

Kristin said...

Love it....and sista, seriously, he's going to be 2....time to throw out the onesies!! Love you!

Michelle Arnett said...

That is so so cute

OLIVERSONFAM said...

I LOVE it!
He is the cutest Mr. Potato Head I've ever seen!

I'm Mindy. said...

That is hilarious!!

Walter Family said...

What a cute little Mr. Potato Head! How funny! I love it!

Gibbons Family said...

I love these pictures!!! So cute!

Kellie said...

I love it; I was laughing out loud! What a cutie :)

N Luthi said...

THAT IS GREAT!

The Jacobson Family said...

He is so cute, that is so funny

Clifton and Melinda said...

Way cute!!! I agree with Kristin though...time to get rid of the onesies!! HA!! Just kidding!! :)

Margetts Fam said...

That is hilarious! I love the tongue one the best. He is so dang cute and funny! I love this age, they are difficult but they make you laugh at least 100 times a day

Ariel said...

Okay that is so funny and I hope onesies are still appropriate cause Noah just got a bunch for Christmas. It was so much fun seeing you guys. Ethan is so cute. I'm glad I finally got to meet him in person.

BROOKLYNandJEFF said...

So funny! I love it! What a great post!

Henderson said...

Thanks for the laugh, he is too hilarious!

The Broughs said...

Kara, are you surprised by your child being a ham? I wonder where on earth he got it from, it couldn't be his own parents could it? Such a cute little guy!

Beth and Jess said...

Have I mentioned how much I love this kid. He is too cute.

hollyw said...

That is so funny...I love the sparkle in his eyes! You can tell he just loves to crack you up!