Thursday, January 29, 2009

Discovery Gateway


Today Dallas invited us to go up to Discovery Gateway. I've always wanted to go, but never wanted to go alone and pay the price. Lucky for me, she's got a pass, and we got in free!! Ethan was in pure HEAVEN. Who doesn't like to eat ice cream, push strollers, chase balls, play in the water, and sit in a cop car for hours!? We first went to a class where they made ice cream, then we let them run wild. It was pure freedom for my child who doesn't stop for two seconds. For the first good half hour he sat in the cop car, drove it, and mostly stared at all the other kids. Then he joined the fun and also got SOAKED. That place is great, and Ethan had tons of fun! We will definitely need to go back! Thanks Dal.


7 comments:

Jill said...

Thats a future Fuz you got there!! Jk that looks like so much fun. The kids really need a break from the house during the winter time. And that looks like a fun place, we'll have to do a play group there sometime.

Kristin said...

I get so excited when you are on my google reader, cause it means I get to look at awesome pictures of Ethan. Why is he such a goof? Oh, ya, you & Kurt are his parents! Sounds fun, glad you had fun, and didn't have to pay!

I'm Mindy. said...

He looks so happy! Sounds like a good time!

Kellie said...

Ethan is so stink'n cute! I want to go to there, but more for me than Bennett! I guess I'll have to wait a while for him to enjoy it! That's sweet you didn't have to pay, hooray for friends!

Isaac and Dallas said...

Thanks for coming with us. We had so much fun. I loved watching Ethan freak out and run all over the place. Lets go again soon.

Jessica Madsen said...

He looks like he had so much fun! What a cutie!

Beth and Jess said...

I love that place. And your picture of him on the heading is soooo cute. Wow I love this kid.