Sunday, January 18, 2009

Heber Outing

This weekend we were supposed to be headed to East Canyon with Kurt's whole family, but because of some date mix ups, we found out it really isn't until February. So instead Kurt and I invited the fam up to Midway. It was lots of fun and mostly lots of relaxing.

A couple of us headed over to do some major tubing at Soldier Hollow. Tubing is only fun when you get towed up the hill while relaxing on your tube. Who would want to walk up a hill? Definitely not me!
The rest of the trip was filled with golf cart rides, walks, games, movies, some Guitar World Tour, anxiety about getting tickets to Rascal Flatts, and a trip to Dairy Keen for their famous shakes!! It was a short but sweet trip! And can I say that I love that Ethan is finally at an age where he runs off and plays with his cousins!! I love it!


It was a fun trip and always full of laughs!

8 comments:

I'm Mindy. said...

Thanks for the invite!! We all had a blast!

I'm Mindy. said...

Hope you dont mind that I stole one of your pics. You were much better at taking pictures.

Kellie said...

So cute! You were speedy with the post :) Thanks again, we had so much fun! I may swipe a few pictures as well!

N Luthi said...

So fun that you guys have that get away to get away to! lol!

Margetts Fam said...

Ethan is such a ham! I love it!!!

Kristin said...

What is that smile of Ethan's? I love him....such a dork! Glad you guys had fun, and didn't freeze to death!

Henderson said...

I love his cheesy grin in the grandkids photo, what a kid! Looks like fun, and I must agree, sledding is fun only if you don't have to work really hard at it!

The Broughs said...

Hello my friend... fun pictures. It is so funny how all the Jenkins boys look so much alike in different ways. Glad you had fun and hope you are doing well!