Saturday, December 6, 2008

A Night at Temple Square

Last Monday night me, Kurt, Ethan, and my sisters family went down to Temple Square with my mom and dad and their Single Adult ward. I love it down there this time of year, but I swear they don't put up as many lights as they used to. Kurt told me that when you are little it's the magic of it all, and that you see lights every where....He's full of it! I remember tons. Anyways it was beautiful and I love the temple and just being down town at Christmas time. It can't be Christmas without making a trip to Temple Square.


9 comments:

Gibbons Family said...

Sounds like lots of fun!

Kellie said...

That's so great; as soon as Brandon is done with finals, we are going down there! Fun pictures; you look really cute in hats!

Jesse said...

I love the pictures! I miss the tradition of going to Temple Square during Christmas time. That is where Josh and I went on our first date:! I love the shot of the temple at night!

I'm Mindy. said...

Fun stuff...Love the pictures! I bet it was a nice night (not too cold!)

Kristin said...

Cute.....why didn't you steal the awesome one on my blog with your tongue hanging out? All your pictures are saweeeeet! Good times, and Ethan is a total nut job!

Isaac and Dallas said...

Looks like fun. You are super smart to go before it gets super cold. Hey thanks for the invite j/k.

Walter Family said...

That looks like fun! It's so beautiful there! We haven't been in a few years. I'll have to talk Mike into going this year! :)

Angie said...

When i was there a couple years ago I thought the same thing. Tell the church to quit being so budget. (totally kidding)

N Luthi said...

Looks chilli! Glad you guys guys all decked out we still havn't sean anything other than my own house...sad~!