Thursday, July 5, 2012

Back in the U.S.A.

My parents are finally home and back on U.S. soil! We are SO excited to have them back. In some ways it feels like they never left and if other ways it feels like forever! Last Friday night my siblings and our families met at my parents house to make posters, swim, stock up the fridge, and hang a banner.
Then Saturday at 1:20 their plane landed. We had quite the crowd with family and friends all waiting for them to come down the escalator. They looked great and we all couldn't be happier!
We are now once again a complete family! It's awesome having them home again!!

6 comments:

I'm Mindy. said...

Yay!!! I am so glad they are home! You have two great parents! ;)

The Tews said...

Hooray! Love the cute signs the kids made.

Michelle Kelly said...

I'm so happy that your parents made it home safely and that you guys had such a great reunion! 3 years is a really long time!

The Dabo's said...

That's so great that they are back home! You have such a pretty family and extended family!

Kellie said...

Yay, yay yay! I'm so happy for you all! They do look great and I'm so excited for you :) Love you!

Rosalie said...

I am so glad they are home safe! LOVE the signs! CUTE!