Friday, July 27, 2012

Bear Lake

Living in Utah, it's a must to spend some time at the bluest lake around...Bear Lake. Definitely not the calmest lake, but the prettiest. We usually go up for a weekend with some extended family, but this year it was just me and my fam that headed up. I found an awesome place through Bear Lake Lodging that housed up to 24 people so we snagged it and decided to party! We headed up Friday morning and spent Friday and Saturday at the beach. It was so fun being with my family all together again and a great way to spend my Birthday. Here is a little picture over load. I'll spare the ones of my mom wearing her Japanese visor. (She claims they really wear them in Japan....I think she's full of it. Maybe when I feel like blackmailing her I'll stick it on here.)

We spent most of our time on the lake.
We taught my niece Paige how to wakeboard and water ski...
We Wakeboarded and did the Air Chair...
And spent lots of time in the tube.
We packed lunches and chilled at the beach...
My kids crashed hard every time we drove back to the marina to trailer the boat. Ethan even fell asleep trying to drive the boat the second day.
 And every night after a yummy dinner and shakes we would chill at the house.
We had a blast and had so much fun being with family! Thanks familia for appeasing us and our boating trip!

8 comments:

The Tews said...

Summer fashion trend: Japanese Visor!!! :) Looks like you guys had a blast. Glad the house worked out!

Walter Family said...

How fun! We've been talking about going there, we've never been! I'll have to find out from you the best places to stay! What a great way to spend your birthday!!

Kristin said...

Good times fo sho!! Thank you for the fun! Thanks for setting it all up! Thank you for being so great and sharing your AWESOME boat. You and Kurt are so great to give everyone a turn skiing, wake boarding, tubing...and then there's no time for you. You guys are the best...oh, and thank you for being the best sister!

The Dabo's said...

I need to go there!

I'm Mindy. said...

Cute pics!! Looks like you guys had a blast.

Kellie said...

So much fun! I love all the pictures; you're always so good at that :) I'm still just so giddy for you to have your parents back home. Glad you could have such a fun time with your family. And Happy Birthday again! Love you!

Karly said...

Super cute pics! Love me some Bear Lake! We have a cabin there and NEVER use it :(

N Luthi said...

so so fun!! we are going this weekend and I can't wait!!