Friday, July 8, 2011

Some summer happenings...

Man I'm behind. Life has been a tad crazy lately so here is a quick update of what's been going on. We went to the zoo with some friends and had tons of fun! I was bad at taking pictures and only go two.
We went to see Cars 2 at the drive in. We even took our little crazy head who had to be restrained in her car seat and then finally fell asleep. As we pulled in we noticed Kurt's sis and her family there, so we pulled right up next to them and enjoyed the movie together.
And amongst our craziness Ethan learned to ride his bike with no training wheels. He thinks he's pretty hot stuff on it and likes to show off. He's learning that showing off isn't always fun when you fall and biff it pretty good! We are way proud of him!
We also celebrated Father's Day, attended my Grandpa's funeral, and have been able to get some boating in. I pretty much suck at picture taking lately. Hopefully I'll be better with the next posts!

2 comments:

BrazilDMD said...

Such cute kids! We are moving back to AZ, maybe you guys can plan a trip to come see us! My sister and her husband and 4 kids just moved to Salt Lake, so maybe we can come see you when we visit them! Your family looks amazing and so happy!

The Dabo's said...

Never in my life have I been to a drive up movie. Something I have always wanted to do!