Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Bear Lake

Every year we go to Bear Lake for three days with my aunt and her sweet family! We've resorted to getting us a room at the lodge because lets face it...i don't camp, especially with two kids! We headed out Friday morning and then came home on Sunday. We had two whole fun days on the lake, yummy pizza, raspberry shakes, and of course good company! Thanks Beck for letting us always crash the party and hang out with you guys!! I slacked at the picture taking, so I stole some of my aunts! We love Bear Lake and look forward to going every year!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Cute pics! Next year...no girls camp, youth conf, trek (cause I better be released), and I WILL BE THERE. Glad you guys had fun...and I like your way of 'camping', it's the only way to do it!