Friday, March 18, 2011

The Leprechaun Hunt

Last year our friend Nickie did a leprechaun hunt. The kids in the neighborhood found clues all around the neighborhood that the sneaky little leprechaun had left. We weren't able to be there last year but thanks to Dallas and Amanda the tradition was kept alive. Ethan was nothing but smiles for this. They ran the neighborhood and ended up at the Oliverson's where the leprechaun had left a whole lot of fun stuff all over the yard to collect!
Sadly baby girl had one of her crazy not breathing episodes that scared me pretty bad. Normally I can get her to calm down and start sucking her binki, but this time she wouldn't calm down and sounded like she couldn't get the gunk down her throat. She started breaking out in a rash around her face and her poor little eyes got all puffy! I'm still not quite sure what happened, but after about 15 minutes she finally calmed down and we were able to go for a walk while the hunt went on! Here she is looking almost 100% better, but those little eyes were so sensitive to the sun that we had to keep her hidden! I was hoping that we were past the not breathing thing, hopefully this was just a fluke! I don't want anymore ambulance rides to the hospital...way too scary!

5 comments:

I'm Mindy. said...

What a fun tradition!

Poor girl! I am so sorry..That is so scary!

Walter Family said...

That's so scary she had that breathing thing happen again. I'm glad she's okay, and hope for you that that's the last time it happens! Poor little girl.

Ethan looks like he was having a blast at the hunt!

Anonymous said...

Okay, that is the cutest idea ever! We are stealing that! I have never heard of anything like it before:)

Kellie said...

Little Reese! Poor girl, and poor you; I'm so sorry! I hope she out-grows that fast!

Megan said...

Love the photos... Wish I would have brought my camera.. Thanks for the invite. Judson had a great time.