Tuesday, August 31, 2010

What we've been up to....

I've realized in the last month that with two kids it's a whole lot harder to leave the house. We've spent lots of days just relaxing at the house and if we do get out it's usually when Kurt gets home. I'm not complaining though, lounging is quite fun! Reese keeps on growing. At her two week check up she was:
Weight: 7lb 10 oz
Height: 20 in. (I was surprised to see that she had grown two inches in two weeks, but at the hospital this past Sunday (story to come next post) she was actually only 19). Guess she really is a shortie.
Ethan still loves her, but we spend a lot of time yelling things like, "Don't touch her!" "Get out of her face!" "Let her sleep!" I guess that's better then finding him carrying her by the neck! He takes good care of her and is always giving her her binki, letting her sleep with every stuffed dog he can find, laying by her so she's not alone while she sleeps, and lots of cute brother things.
We've also finally got some use out of my new jogger. I think we have frequented Yogurt Land and Jamba Juice these last two weeks. It gets us out of the house and the kids like it!
Here is Reese at three weeks. It feels like she is growing so fast!
I guess you could say we are pretty boring!!

4 comments:

N Luthi said...

lol. every thing you wrote i thought dido. lol. it is so much harder to get out fo the house with two! Porter is getting stir crazy for sure!

I'm Mindy. said...

Oh not boring...Just a typical Mom! I love how Ethan is sleeping next to Reese.

Rosalie said...

You my friend are not boring at all! Very cute pics and sounds like you are a GREAT Mommy! But of course you would be, your Mom is a GREAT example! Thanks for sharing with us your cute family!

Angelique said...

So cute! Just wait until you have 3! Leaving is practically impossible. We are saying the same things to our two older children. Plus mine got sick the week after she was home. Hope for the best.