Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Our Heber Easter

Easter weekend was lot of fun this year. Maybe it's because Ethan gets it a whole lot more and was excited that the Easter Bunny was going to bring him something if he slept. Kurt and I decided to head up to Heber for the weekend and get away with just us. We had lot of fun dying Easter eggs, shopping, and enjoying conference.
We also had fun swimming at the indoor pool, which luckily was heated. Ethan turned into a fish and decided not to be scared of anything.
On Sunday we headed home and went to Grandma Lynette's and Grandpa Russ's for dinner and another Easter egg hunt. Ethan was in heaven with all the eggs Grandma and Grandpa hid. I think he made out like a bandit thanks to his cousins Kaylie and Alycia who were so nice and kept giving him some of theirs. We did miss the annual Margetts' Easter egg hunt and the running competition for eggs between my sibling....I guess we have two more years to work on our egg finding skills. We missed my parents this Easter but are excited for when we get to have them home again!



It was a great weekend to just spend with my little family! I love my boys so much! Conference was a great reminder of the things we need to do and work on. What spiritual leaders we have who know exactly what to touch on. I thought so much was based on family and how important we are as our own little unit. It's been fun to pass on traditions and start our own as our little family grows. I'm grateful for my Savior and the celebration of his life this Easter.

3 comments:

Brigitte said...

Kara, I didn't know you had a blog! What a cute little fam you have!

Isaac and Dallas said...

What a fun weekend. I wish I was there. I love that EE had to have a sucker while working on his eggs.

Angie said...

Oh my gosh. That picture of Ethan standing on the pool stairs with his floaties on totally reminded me of you! lol. I love it. I just love all your guys!