Monday, July 6, 2009

Family Pictures

We had some family pictures done about a month ago before my parents left. The big group shots aren't edited yet, but our individuals are all done. I love how they turned out. We went up to the mink farm that my dad grew up on and got pictures taken in front of the small, tiny, run down shack he lived in for just a little bit growing up. I think they turned out so cute, and love all the backgrounds she was able to capture. My sister's friend Heidi did our pictures and she did such a great job. Her website if any are interested is www.heidilynnphotography.blogspot.com . So here are a few, I will post our big family one once we get it edited how we want it!!



10 comments:

The Jacobson Family said...

I love your pictures they all turned out so cute.

Walter Family said...

Your pictures are all so good! You guys look great!

N Luthi said...

SO CUTE!!!!

Jesse said...

You guys are the cutest little family around! You look hot by the way!

Kellie said...

Those pictures are so cute! You're a babe :) and cute Ethan is smiling so good in all of them!

Michelle Arnett said...

These turned out super cute!

Isaac and Dallas said...

Way cute. I love EE smile in the last one. He cracks me up.

Snyder Fam-Bam said...

I LOVE them and you look fabulous!!!!

Kevin, Michelle and Jamin Gilbert said...

I Love your pics! The poses are so creative! I think it helps that you are all so photogenic!

Anonymous said...

You have such a photogenic family! And you remind me a ton of my sister in law (who is cute, so no worries!)