Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day

I just want to thank all the wonderful Father's in my life. To my hubby, I love you so much and am so amazed at the wonderful dad and husband you are. Ethan lights up when he sees you and can't wait until you get home from work every day. You are so patient, kind, loving, understanding, and the list could go on. Thank you for being the man that you are. You were made just for me and I love you more then you know.

And to my dad.... words can't express the example that you have been to me. I love you so much and will miss you these next few years. Thank you for your kindness, love, and example. You are the best dad anyone could ask for. I have so much to learn from you. Thank you for being my dad and friend. I love you!

Lastly to my wonderful father in law. Thank you for being you. I wouldn't have the husband that I have if it weren't for you & Lynette. Thank you for your constant love, example, and laughter. You can make anyone smile or laugh. Thank you for all of your constant support. I love you!

2 comments:

Kellie said...

Cute post; Happy Father's Day! You are always so good to take pictures, I love it!

Snyder Fam-Bam said...

I love you, what a great tribute to your wonderful dad!!