Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The Munchkins

Back on the 10th of this month Ethan was the ring bearer for my cousin's wedding. He did such a good job and looked so handsome in his cute outfit!
Reese is finally back after a few sick bouts. She has always been my good eater but after getting sick and throwing up she decided not to eat much. In fact anything new that went into her mouth she instantly gagged or at least pretended to gag. It was funny at first but got old real quick. Last night we had lasagna and she pounded her whole piece.
I love these two munchkins of mine, even on days where I want to pull my hair out. They make me laugh and smile every day.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

OH my gosh...I could EAT her! She has been scrunching that nose since birth, so dang cute! Glad she decided to eat, that girl loves her some pasta!

Kellie said...

So cute! I love Ethan's suite, what a cutie :) And I'm glad Reese is finally feeling better; that is no fun to have a sick baby!

I'm Mindy. said...

These two have such cute personalities! Love them!

I'm Mindy. said...

These two have such cute personalities! Love them!