Sunday, December 26, 2010

One Crazy week!

This past week was filled with something each night! I didn't get pictures of each thing, but we had three family parties and a preschool program. On Monday night we started with the Margetts Family party! My aunt and uncle rented a blow up jump house and it was a huge hit! I didn't see Ethan for the entire night...that is until the presents came out! We had a yummy dinner and then a gift exchange. It was so much fun to get together with this side of the family! We used to get together all the time, but since the passing of my grandparents a few years back we don't seem to get together as often.
My dad's three brothers and their wives with the dolls they sent them from Japan.
Tuesday night was Ethan's preschool program! It was the most hilarious thing I have been to in a long time! He was so proud sitting up on stage singing all of his songs! He did a good job and knew most of the songs. We got it all on camera but I'm new to downloading video clips, so that will have to come later. Until then here are a few pictures from the program.
The best of friends and worst enemies...depends on the day!
Grandpa Russ & Grandma Lynette came to watch
Preston & Ethan with their teachers who they LOVE! (guess they can't help it since it's my aunt and cousin!)
Thursday night was the Jenkins family party and Friday night was the Ashby family party! I took my camera to both and forgot to pull it out! Even with how crazy this time of year gets, it's still so much fun to see everyone and catch up!

No comments: