Friday, January 29, 2010

Hawaii - Day 5 & 6

Day 5 - Tuesday
Tuesday it was a golf day for the boys. We sent them on their way and then did what we did best....lounged by the pool.
That night we BBQ some chicken and made some yummy potatoes. I do love timeshares! I love that we didn't have to eat out every single meal. Love that we have our own kitchen in the units with all appliances to cook up food.

Day 6 - Wednesday
This day was another lounge day. You can tell what we do all the time! We hit up the beach again to let the kids play in the sand, read our books (Lovely Bones), and then headed back to the beach pool to let the boys roam free.


and here is what you get when a two year old exhausts himself day after day.

Later that afternoon we met up with the rest of my fam at Outback for a nice dinner. Too bad kids were involved in this one. They were pretty good since we had promised to take them to "The Chipmunks" movie. I should have known going into it that I would want to die, LAMEST kids movie ever. However the kids were entertained and even Ethan sat through it. The adults on the other hand....we almost left all the kids there by themselves.

1 comment:

I'm Mindy. said...

I love seeing everyone in capris!!! When will summer get here?!!