Friday, November 21, 2008

TWILIGHT!!


LOVED IT! LOVED IT! LOVED IT! This is a must see. My cute sis-in-law Kellie got us tickets from a friend to go to the midnight premier last night....but.....a couple days before when she got the tickets they had put all of us on the second row. For me, that was a MIGRAINE waiting to happen. So I'm a loser and bailed! They all still went and had tons of fun...and the seats ended up not being too bad for them!! So in my misery of missing out I got Kurt to attend a matinee with me today!! It was such a great show!! No crazies in the theater, just 40 year old ladies excited when CARLISLE walked out. I was totally there for EDWARD so I don't know what the heck they were thinking. It was such a great movie and Kurt even thought it was really good. Maybe I shouldn't say that...he might not feel as manly anymore. He did tell me he is going to buy a shirt that says, "I'm Edward!" ....I think it's a pretty good idea.

I was disappointed that I didn't see any prom dresses or weirdo's. However, at dinner afterwards we did see a whole bunch of women with glitter all over....you know how Edwards sparkles!! I thought that was a little weird. I would have rather sported a shirt or something! We did get to see all of "The Cullen Cars." Dealerships had the same cars that were in the movie parked right outside of the District when we walked out. That was pretty fun. Anyways good times at the movie and I definitely want to go see it again. So mom get ready to go next week.

11 comments:

Jill said...

Cool, I'm glad you liked it. Thats so funny that Kurt wants to get a shirt. We're going to be in Seattle in a couple of weeks and we are totally going to Forks. I'll see if they have any, cause I am so going to get a shirt. Something like "I got bit in Forks". Anyway, we totally had the prom dresses last night(or this morning, technically) And there was plenty of wierdos. We didn't have the cars. We're going again on saturday night so hopefully they have the cars there still.

Michelle Arnett said...

I AM DYING TO SEE IT! Joe actually wants to see it! He's such a good hubby to sport Chick flicks! I like the Edward T-shirt Idea!

I'm Mindy. said...

Yeah...I am so glad that you and Kurt both liked it!! Didnt they do a good job?!

The Jacobson Family said...

The movie was awesome I am going to see it again tomorrow with Blaine's mom and sisters,I'm glad you guys enjoyed. It was fun seeing you and to get a chance to visit with you at dinner we had a good time and Blaine was excited to see all of you as well, lets do it again soon.

Margetts Fam said...

When you go again, let me know! I will probably get a job at the movie theater so I can see it as much as possible

Stephanie said...

Yes, It was soooo good. I loved it!!! I'm going again tomorrow.:)

Mardi and Jeremey said...

I saw some girls with shirts on saying which team they were on. I saw a Team Jasper shirt. I wanted to ask the girl to make me one. I love Jasper.

I agree with you about not sitting on the front row. That would have made me sick too.

Angie said...

You freakin Twilight frreaks. I got invited to go see teh movie opening night but declined b/c I didn't want to sit in a theature with teenagers in prom dresses adn mormon moms screaming. Freakin nutsos.

Unknown said...

You crack me up! I'm terrible because I haven't even read the books. I've gotten A LOT of peer presure about it. It's been pretty intense j/k :)

Margetts Fam said...

Angie doesn't know what she is missing! I don't know of anything more fun than teenagers in prom dresses and mormon mom's screaming! That sounds like a hilarious night to me! Also I have to post that Twilight is NOT a mormon thing, it is for those who love to dream of the ultimate guy!

Paige said...

Twilight is the best show its my favorite.