Saturday, November 15, 2008

The Helmet

Why do I ever buy toys!?? Is it just boys that find interest in other things besides toys? Ethan loves phones, cups, baskets, whatever he can get his hands on. I guess I shouldn't say that he doesn't like toys, because in all reality he does play with a lot of his toys, but it always cracks me up when he finds a BIG person thing to play with. Lately he's been running around with this on his head. It can only remind me of one thing....MY BROTHER! See my brother has always joked that he wants a helmet, and not too long ago he sent us all a funny e-mail stating he had found the helmet he had wanted since childhood...The PlaySkool Helmet Heroes. So here is a shout out to my brother...it's not quite like the helmet you always wanted, but Ethan has found one that you might like too!


9 comments:

Jill said...

How funny. He has such a funny personality. Just wait tho, it gets worse, all they play with is things they aren't suppose to be playing with. Your makeup, Kurt's tools, the cleaning supplies.

I'm Mindy. said...

He is way too clever!! Love the pics!

Kristin said...

Oh. My. Gosh. He seriously looks like he is 6 in those pictures! Love love! And obviously a little 'phil' showing...good to see he has some of our family genes, and not just a kurt clone!

Kellie said...

He's so cute! I want to see your trip to Cali, I keep forgetting to ask you about it!

BROOKLYNandJEFF said...

That is so cute! I can't believe how big he's getting! Kara, call me- let's plan a time to get together!

Margetts Fam said...

Hey.............has anyone seen my helmet? Oh, Ethan has it. That a boy Ethan, I'm happy to see that you idolize your uncle Phil.

Walter Family said...

That's so cute! Ashton's that way too - for him toys don't even compare to other things he finds around the house!

Angie said...

I don't know why I laugh so hard everytime I see pictures of this kid. We'll be in Utah for Thanksgiving and for the week of Christmas. We need to get together!

Anonymous said...

How funny!! So cute too :)