Monday, February 21, 2011

A Boys Day....

Kurt and all his brothers/brother in law headed to the Monster Truck show at the Energy Solutions Arena this past Saturday with all their little boys. It was a boys days out! Ethan has been talking about it for about a month now and couldn't wait to go. I sent Kurt with the camera, excited about the pictures I was going to see of Ethan, and this is ALL I got
along with ONLY 75 pictures of the this....
No I'm being serious! 75 freakin' pictures!

When I asked Kurt why he didn't get any other pictures of him or Ethan he said, "I thought he would love all these pictures of the trucks!" Awesome. I'm so glad I can have all these pictures of Grave Digger and all the other awesome trucks who did the same jump in my photo library! I love boys!

And since the boys headed off to the show, us girls headed for pedicures. It was tons of fun spending time with my sis in laws and mother in law.

4 comments:

Ruby Ridd said...

Fun! Dave and Jabren took Oliver on Saturday afternoon too! He loved it too!

I'm Mindy. said...

You got LUCKY. Landon didnt even take one picture of him and Tyler. I just got pics of the trucks!

Thanks for the fun, Sat. I loved it! We need to do it more often!

Isaac and Dallas said...

You are so lucky to have all those pictures of those awesome trucks. Wish I had some. Sounds fun for the boys though.

Kellie said...

I love it because our camera is full of the EXACT same thing! And the 1 of Bennett, he's crying... awesome! O-well! It was a fun day; Bennett still says he has "dreams about monster truck rally"!