Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving...

This Thanksgiving was supposed to be down in sunny St. George, but due to the DEADLY blizzard that the news was forecasting, we decided to stay here and hang out without the drive. We do every other year with our families, so this Thanksgiving was with mine! We started out with some yummy dinner Wednesday night at Tepanyaki....
Thursday was followed with a delicious Thanksgiving dinner at my sisters house! Alaina provided lots of activities for the kids to do to keep them busy, Kristin had all the boys sleep over the night before and prepared the turkey, and me...well I didn't do much of anything! I did help with the potatoes and stuffing..that was my assignment.
Then to end it with a bang we took all the kids to see Tangled on Friday afternoon. We did a stop by chick-fil-a for some lunch, and then off to the movie! So cute!!
I love the easiness of Thanksgiving. I love being with family and just being able to relax and enjoy! It's so much fun to be with my siblings and their families! I have an amazing family!! So grateful to be a part of it!! And only one more thanksgiving without my parents! Woo hoo~

No comments: